Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 11: Sick

We're all sick around here.  There is moaning and grunting and barfing.  It is not good.

I figured this would happen the second week of back to school, it always does.  And it did.  One of my 2 biggest reasons for homeschooling, the spread of germs and grossness, a cesspool of yuck.  My second biggest reason is freedom, but in having one freedom I would give up another, mine.

I'm going to try to get to yoga with the boy this morning, both of us having had our sick 2 days ago.  He's bored and grumpy, which makes me frustrated and grumpy.  Not his fault, just what is.  So, getting to play and bounce might do him some good, if he doesn't barf that is.  I think we're over it though.

That's it.  That's all I've got for now.  A mantra on a loop in my brain: "This too shall pass".  The wise wise words of my mother-in-law's mother.  Her wise words now.

No comments:

Post a Comment